Speaker: Simon Gabriel-Beauvais (UdeM)
Time/Date: 5.00 PM/ November 23rd, 2017
Place: Loyola Campus, CC305
- Very short: Overview of Python, IPython, and Python XY, explanation of different types, and their uses, overview of the syntax (basic syntax, including if, while, for, etc.)
- Exercise with data manipulation
- Useful functions for data manipulation
- Representation of said data
- Making a final function
- How to plot the data
- Where and how to find more information
- Optimization (If time allows it)
For a very brief introduction to the syntax please check this link.
- Test data
- Answer code and an example of 3D simulation of throwing a baseball including effects of spin, friction, and gravity.